It has started to hit me. There are not very many days left until Christmas. That means there is A LOT to do and not A LOT of time. Like for instance finish up shopping for gifts. And now all of the party's are starting to hit in combination with the family gatherings. I am such a procrasinator I kept thinking there would be more time to do get things done instead of just doing it right away. Hopefully everything will get done and there will still be time to sit back and enjoy the season.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My picture is of the project I have been working on today, a little something for the Favorite Things give-a-way at MOPS on Friday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am also adding this video of the little man Dane. He is figuring out this whole walking thing. He can walk across a few rooms now but he still needs that confidence that someone is nearby to catch him - just - in - case. Everyone keeps telling me "just wait, your life is over" and well that is quite frankly OK. I think it is sweet that he is learning new things. I know, he is going to be more busy and I am going to be more tired and there is going to be more attitude out of him. But that's OK, we will survive and I plan on trying to enjoy it as much as possible. Aren't we supposed to try and enjoy every phase as difficult as it can be? I don't want to wish life away.


3 comments:
I never felt like my life was over once Mookie started really walking. In fact, she's running everywhere now, and that's (mostly) fine with me. (I say mostly because sometimes she wants me to run after her, and this growing belly doesn't make it easy!)
You are SO right to have fun with him while you can! :o)
That video was adorable! And I also never thought my life was over once my girls started walking. In some ways it was easier because they weren't so frustrated.
And I hope I win one of those scarves! Cute!
You are a genius with those scarves!!! I can't wait to see them!
Again, Dane is too cute! What a sweet spirited, happy little guy! I love watching him grow! The only thing I lost when our boys starting walking were my stellar arm muscles! :)
Post a Comment