Saturday, December 26, 2009

Photo Project: Day....

Ok so I missed day 25, Christmas Day of all days. So I will post one more for the project.

He was pretty much pumped about the rubber duck in his stocking! It doesn't take much at this age.
This has been a fun project and I am a little bummed it is over but I don't think I could keep that up the entire year. Though what fun memories would be captured if I did. Maybe if I was actually good at taking pictures it would be more fun, 365 days of photo memories- yeah right my life isn't that interesting. We have had a fun weekend. Though not what we were expecting. My family has yet to make it here due to bad weather on both ends. And we were supposed to be out of town this weekend but ended up staying home. Will the snow ever stop?

Yesterday I showed Dane some stray bubbles left over from dishes. We put them on his finger and he has not forgotten. He keeps showing us his finger and saying 'bubble' So we let him play in some bubbles tonight. I know not as fun as a bubble bath, but a bubble bath in dish soap wouldn't be very fun either.


No comments:

baby
baby