Monday, December 7, 2009

Photo Project: Day 7


Concert Duo

Dane was such a little trooper yesterday. We went to church and every mom knows Sunday morning equals no morning nap. From there we:

-went straight to my little cousin's recital and lunch about a half hour away. (20 min nap)

- came home for about an hour, but do you think a little boy would take a nap? Absolutely not!

-headed to church for a business meeting and a Box Party where we assembled boxes of practical items for less fortunate families.

-then off to a birthday dinner for a friend.

It was a fun day, my picture for Day 7 is from yesterday, it seems I am always posting yesterday's picture but at least I am getting one up. After the recital Dane and his second cousin Josiah were giving us a little concert of their own. The first picture I snapped they happened to be be synchronized in their playing. From there all the pictures were of two wiggly little boys who couldn't sit still long enough for a picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll have to get Dane added to the church offertory schedule....it looks like he knows what he is doing!

baby
baby