Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No babies were injured in these photos

We had a snow day today! These are the types of things we do when we are hanging out around home and these pictures are too funny not to share. If you can't tell for sure Dane is playing on one of those game chairs that sit on the floor and rock. He found that it is really fun to push/lean on it until it tips gently over. Then he figured out how fun it was to tip it back up right using the same method by leaning on the seat until it rocked back. The first few times were fun as he was cautiously testing it out under Andy's supervision. He went faster that way and would gently crash on his head. Fun times with Dad.
So Andy had me come out and watch the fun they were having. I of course was holding the chair so he wouldn't go too fast. Andy convinced me it would be fine he had already done it several times on his own and Dane thought it was funny. So I let go and sat back with the camera. Only I wish it was a video camera. As you can see below he did and entire flip head over heels. And this picture just cracks me up. Blurry and everything. It shows his speed better.

1 comment:

peter marie said...

That is so funny!!

I love reading all your posts. I dare you to do a photo a day for an entire YEAR. Come on, it'd be fun!

baby
baby