Monday, December 7, 2009

We saw Santa

We went and saw Santa at the Bass Pro Shop, they are giving free pictures with Santa. Though I think the clarity on my little point and click camera came out better than the one we got from the store. Dane was pretty intrigued with Santa's beard. Though the picture that they took he looked a little freaked out and was pushing Santa away.

After we visited Santa, we walked around a bit. It was the first I had been there and that place is huge. There were many fun things to look at and I am not even that into hunting and fishing. Dane liked the aquarium. Isn't that the cutest little fishy face you have ever seen?

3 comments:

Following The Fosters said...

Love the pic with santa! thats so cute that he actually touched his beard!

une autre mère said...

Love the fishy face! What a little cutie!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Ah man, I went to type my comment and it was exactly like Katie's! Dane is so cute and makes the best fishy lips! I love how he talked to me yesterday! So sweet!

baby
baby