Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Photo Project: Day 9

I really don't even know how to pick my favorite picture for today. It makes me smile to see the haphazard way this stuffed animal landed in his crib. I noticed it this morning as I was walking by his room. And then there all the fun things a snow day brings. Like hot chocolate, hot coffee, yummy Apple Roll-Ups, being cozy, candles in the fireplace, a pretty glowing Christmas tree, and of course all the SNOW that has been falling the past few days. We braved the cold for a few minutes to go out and see all the snow, it was way too cold and windy to play. Well Andy has been out in it snow blowing and shoveling. He was supposed to shovel a church for his dad while they are out of town. He said some drifts were up to his shoulders. Needless to say I am ready to get out of the house for a while. Do some Christmas shopping and well just get out of the house.




1 comment:

une autre mère said...

Dane looks so cute in the snow. Love your pictures! And I'm glad you're doing this Photo Project thing, because I enjoy seeing your posts every day!

baby
baby