Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Photo Project: Day 23

bellybutton?

Well Merry Christmas to us {sarcasm}. Our laptop has crashed and burned. Fortunately, oh so fortunately, we just backed everything up on our external hard drive like 3 days ago. So while it is a big bummer we are glad to still have a desktop that works and at least we didn't lose my pictures.
As you can see in my picture of the day we will be needing to teach Dane that it isn't polite to point at girl's bellybuttons. Actually we thought we had already curbed that fascination but it is still there.

I thought this picture was funny because it shows the family's fascination/obsession with taking pictures.

And here I got a great action shot of Dane doing a baseball slide into first base. Andy loves this picture. And one more shot of Dane and his sweet cousin. They seem to be having fun checking each other out and playing follow the leader.

On a side note I have laryngitis. Seriously. I can not make a sound. Not at all. I can only whisper. "Like the soft soft whisper of a butterfly" (points if you can place that quote in one of Dane's favorite books) I think Dane liked it my whispering that is. He couldn't get yelled at and mommy had to make sure she paid close attention to him. He actually did way better than I thought he would responding to my whispers. I sure hope it gets better soon. Our next batch of company arrives tomorrow (as the current company leaves tomorrow) and as long as the weather stays OK and the roads stay open. It is hard to entertain or have a conversation when all you can do is whisper. It would really be miserable if our guests were hard of hearing. But they seem like they can hear me fine or at least they are really good at pretending to make me feel better :o)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Liss said...

I hate to say it Jenn but one person in your next batch of company is hard of hearing!

une autre mère said...

Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?!!! Do I get extra points? And what are the points for anyways? Do they earn me more favor in your eyes?

I love the pics of Dane with his cousin. He's such a little cutie, and I guess athletic too!

Sorry you have laryngitis over Christmas. Sounds like you'll have a "Silent Night" after all. *lame, I know...*

baby
baby