This is a first for us. I know some of you pro moms have probably been doing this forever. But not this one. First of all he has been getting out of that chair since he before he could crawl. And with yesterday's events I wasn't sure it was going to work. But I gave it a try. It was either try or listen to him whine, cry and hold my pant leg the entire time I was mixing it up. Well he loved it and we had a fun little mixing party while listening to some Christmas tunes.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Photo Project: Day 22
It finally happened. I missed a day. There just wasn't enough time or energy to go around. And well the little bugger pictured below was at his finest. If it could be thrown, pulled at, torn up or knocked over he did it on purpose. Imagine how fun it was to run errands and grocery shop yesterday (yeah, think purse and cart contents) under the urgent I really have to get this stuff done. But that's ok we survived. And now we have company and we are having fun!
This is a first for us. I know some of you pro moms have probably been doing this forever. But not this one. First of all he has been getting out of that chair since he before he could crawl. And with yesterday's events I wasn't sure it was going to work. But I gave it a try. It was either try or listen to him whine, cry and hold my pant leg the entire time I was mixing it up. Well he loved it and we had a fun little mixing party while listening to some Christmas tunes.
This is a first for us. I know some of you pro moms have probably been doing this forever. But not this one. First of all he has been getting out of that chair since he before he could crawl. And with yesterday's events I wasn't sure it was going to work. But I gave it a try. It was either try or listen to him whine, cry and hold my pant leg the entire time I was mixing it up. Well he loved it and we had a fun little mixing party while listening to some Christmas tunes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I might have to try that with Harper. Supper time is always her worst moment, but maybe that'd keep her happy.
Have fun with your company!
That's a great idea! Too bad Millie's too big for that seat now, but Tate's starting to enjoy it. Maybe he'll be sitting on the counter with me soon! Have a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment