Listen close, listen real close. What exactly do you think he is trying to say? We were laughing at him so hard last night because he wouldn't stop saying it, and well it sounds like something... but I am sure what he is really trying to say. It's not "uh-oh" when I question if that is what he is saying he looks at me blankly like you are not getting it mom. His "uh-oh' sounds more like "ah-hh"
We tried to prompt him to say it again later and none of our promptings were working, so we knew that what ever we were guessing wasn't what he was saying. Today we were shopping and walked past Santa Claus at the store. All of a sudden it started again. over and over and over and over and over. I think it might be his version of 'ho ho ho' or maybe that is just what he thinks of Santa:o)


1 comment:
Sounds an awful lot like "liz is cool". I listened several times and thats what I think it is. Hee hee hee. Cute little Dane!
Post a Comment