Sunday, December 20, 2009

Photo Project: Day 20

the aftermath

We had a good time opening presents last night. Dane was pretty pumped to get this little riding toy. All the other presents he just opened and jumped back up to practice walking and check out everyone else's booty. Then he opened this one and he could hardly back off long enough for Andy to get it put together.
I also made a Chocolate Chip Molten Cake for dessert. It definitely pleased the masses. I would post the recipe but right now I am watching Survivor Finale. Ok I took a commercial break, google search came through and I found the recipe I used. It was delicious!

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Another cute photo of Dane! The cake sounds delicious!
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

I don't think Dane has ever taken a "bad" picture. Sneaky Mom is right - another good one! Sounds like his Christmas is off to the right start! Merry Christmas!

baby
baby