Friday, December 11, 2009

Photo Project: Day 11

Not much for today. The picture I wish I could post was not taken, of me walking through the grocery store parking lot in ankle deep snow/parking lot slush. Baby on one hip and 3 bags of almost too heavy groceries on the verge of slipping and falling. But fall I did not. My arms were burning but we made it to the car in one piece. I didn't think a cart would make it through the sludge.

We ran to a local coffee shop tonight for a little dessert. Dane did great and he loved the live music. It kept him sitting still. He thought he was big time hanging out with mom and dad.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I am loving this little photo blogging project of yours! The pictures are adorable and entertaining! Glad you didn't fall, too!

baby
baby