Today I am sitting at the table on the computer. Next thing I know I hear a little giggle. I look around only to find right across from me a pair of tiny hands and two ornery eyes that realized they can see and even reach things that are on the table.
I am so ready to get out of the house. Maybe this evening. Maybe just maybe my husband will drive us around for an outing of some sort tonight. I really should have gone out on Monday. It's just that on Monday I felt like I had been running around for a week straight and had hardly been home and needed to catch up on a few things. Well I am caught up and ready to go again. Can I order a little warmer weather please? I am doing my best to not complain about the freezing cold weather. At least I have a choice now of whether or not I want to go out in it. Anybody want to come for a visit?


3 comments:
I am loving your Photo Project! So fun to see the daily pics! Today was my first outing since Monday and it felt great! Hopefully you'll get out today too! :)
Dane is totally Mr. Personality! I agree--need.to.get.out! The sunshine is so deceiving, too! I ran out to get the mail and had to thaw out only after a few seconds! I'm not a big fan of winter at all!
I think everyone's feeling "cabin fever." We went to Target today and it was PACKED! I guess since school was still out, everyone decided to head to Target!
Again - LOVE the cute pic of Dane!
Post a Comment