Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Photo Project. Day 2

Hey wait a minute what about Day 1? I am going to start this a day late and a dollar short. Better late than never though. I found this project through my friend Kandid Kiwi and thought I would join in on the fun this year. Hopefully I will be able to keep up with it and it seems like a fun challenge during such a busy month. I only wish I had mad photography skills, and a good camera to learn on.


December Photo Project



Here it is:
Day 2 of the December Photo Project (DPP)


I took this this morning when we were in transition from PJ's to play clothes. We took a minute to enjoy the lights on the Christmas tree.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Cute photo! I did it last year - without any mad photo skillz or a good camera, and I'm SO happy that I did! It forced me to be more creative and think about taking pictures every day, and I have some great shots that I would never have taken if I hadn't joined the DPP. This year, I'm going to skip because I'm too lazy. :-( I mean busy. :o)

baby
baby