Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Changes

Alas, Andy has started his new job today. A man's got to work, and I am glad he has that desire. Ok, I am actually really excited for him! It just means my day got a little more boring. I am not complaining at all. It is crazy to think we had a month and a half of uninterrupted time together. How often does a gift like that just happen? It has been fun having him home and getting things done around the house thinking we were going to be moving this spring. With the start of this new job it feels like we can move on from all the upheaval of the past month. We are truly praising God for taking care of us through all the decisions of the past year. I only wish I was a better writer so I could more accurately express the feelings and thoughts floating around in my head.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of him looking so sharp in his new suit this morning. And it is even more exciting thinking of him working bankers hours. Now off to find out what days qualify as bank holidays :o) Oh, yeah and clean the house- I have really fell off the band wagon on that since I was trying to spend every last minute with my man.

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

Yay for Andy and his new job! And a double "yay" for you not having to be without your man for several months! And a triple "yay" for us for getting to keep you here FOREVER.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I love looking back at God's sovereign plan and seeing how much He blessed you for being willing to follow and serve!
I'm with Katie...thanks for staying! We love you guys!

Kelly said...

i'm pretty sure bankers holidays are the same as military holidays...it pretty much means he'll get every holiday off. yay for that!

baby
baby