


the pictures are in reverse order. after the race is first and the before the race is last in the line-up.
I had coffee tonight and now I'm not tired. Andy has really gotten into running lately. I am so proud of him and all the work he has put into it and he actually finally can say he loves it. He has really gotten in shape too and I think he looks good if I do say so myself! Here is a little movie I put together of the Living History Farms Race. I think it would be a fun one to run myself. I have always liked the
obstacle course type stuff. They had to cross the creek something like 9 times and climb muddy hills. The only part I am not sure of is being cold, the rest of it sound like a blast. Maybe next year if I can get the ambition to actually train for a race. I know I could do it the question is do I
want to do it? The training not the race.
*don't try to find Andy in this video, because he's not. I was juggling fussy baby and decided to watch him in real time instead of through a little screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment