It was so hard to get a video of him saying 'daddy', ironic because he says it all. the.time. I am not even kidding. I love how this little guy says Da Dee so very enunciated. Every time we walk by a picture of Daddy, which we have a ton of them up right now because we were all prepared for daddy being gone for a long time. So glad we get to see him every night, instead. I love how he loves his DA DEE so very much and it is ok with me that he doesn't even say mommy on a regular basis yet. I just love to hear his little voice trying out new words and what better one that Da Dee.
Of course for the video there has to be lots of prompting and they never say it quite as clear as usual but there you go. The other sweet thing he has been doing is talking on the phone. He calls it a 'hi,yah' every time he sees my phone he points and says 'yah', usually followed with a 'hidad' I guess that must be what I sound like when I am on the phone.
Last night we had a poop disaster. We were very quickly trying to clean up after dinner so we could run an errand. We look into the dining room as a one of the chairs is taking off around the corner. I notice a huge pile of mud. What in the world?! Did Andy track in mud when he took the dog out? Wait he doesn't even have shoes on. It must be... no way... how in the world could it have.... could that really be...what we think it is? Then we realize as the guilty party is pointing at the large pile of 'mud' tracked across the floor (yeah he stepped in it). We just stared at the pile and busted out laughing what else can you do we were stunned into laughter. What a sick mess. He was even wearing a one piece romper thing and it was hardly soiled.


1 comment:
Ha! Your poop disaster had me in stitches! Isn't it strange when the poop somehow finds its way out of the diaper and clothes without barely touching them?! I think poop is smarter than we think...
Post a Comment