
At this point in his life Dane has never seen a comb or a hairbrush in action. I usually get ready for the day when he is napping in order to keep him out of the toilet and as you can see he has no use for a brush or even a comb. I had set out a baby comb on the counter because I was going to try and make his little fuzz stand up (it didn't work by the way). Poor little guy not knowing any difference picked up the comb and attempted to brush his teeth with it. I had the privilege of introducing him to a comb and showing him the correct usage. It didn't take him long and he realized the difference. He is a smart one. At least now he won't get caught "using a
dinglehopper" so to speak on his hair--I mean teeth.


2 comments:
He is so sweet and cute! Cloe loves dinglehoppers! :)
He is so adorable
Post a Comment