
*sorry for the duplicate blogger wont let me select or delete pictures right now

What a day to be thankful for.
I am thankful for a God that is soveriegn and in control.
I am thankful for a husband who is amazing
I am thankful he is here with us today.
I am thankful for a beautiful little boy.
I am thankful for Spice Apple and Pear Pie
I am thankful for family.
I am thankful for our church family.
I am thankful that I know Christ.
I am thankful for a freedom.
I am thankful we can freely worship Christ.
This thanksgiving I am extra thankful for all the little things we have seen God do in our lives in the past few months.


1 comment:
I love Dane's picture!! He looks like such a little boy now!! Doesn't that seem to happen so quickly?!
Post a Comment