Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Magic Baby

It seems every time we get in the car or go in a store this song is playing. It always leaves us giggling and wondering what exactly is "a little magic baby"? Could it be like whoops and now as a result we have made a little magic baby (I wish it was that easy-though not everyone does). I am usually picturing a little baby with a magic wand preforming tricks. You know 'a little magic baby' pulling rabbits out of hats.
Or could it be 'a little Magic baby' that is really good at basketball? All you have to do is buy this outfit and you can make your very own ' little Magic baby'.
I will save you the trouble of listening to the whole song, start listening at minute 2:40 to hear Keith Urban sing about 'a little magic baby'. And just ponder what exactly is 'a little magic baby'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he means "I want to make a little magic, baby."

Jenn said...

Exactly, it sounds like "I want to make a little magic baby". Not "I want to make a little magic, baby".

baby
baby