Friday, October 16, 2009

A little movie about a little boy

I put together a little footage to show you what Dane has been up to this past week. If it slides he will push it. If he needs to get from point A to point B he finds something that slides. It is much faster than crawling and I think it is pretty funny where things end up. At least it is keeping him entertained. He didn't wear the same outfit all week I just did all the taping on one day, so it's a little staged, but only as staged as you can get with an 11 month old.

5 comments:

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

tooooo sweet :) i love it when they push stuff around!!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

I keep watching this video...it just cracks me up so much! Not that you should exploit your child, but it would make a hilarious YouTube video :)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

So cute!!! I love that he had a toy trapped under the clothes basket, too. He's a genius! :)

kaya said...

i see dane as a future contestant in the Worlds Strongest Man competition, where the lift impossible heavy stones, or pull a semi with brute strength....hes so cute!!

peter marie said...

That is so cute! He's such a clever little fella.

baby
baby