Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Dogs and babies

I really hate to do this comparison because I know humans are far superior. But have you ever noticed how dogs and babies are alike? We tell them both "good boy" when they do something right. I honestly have tried not to tell Dane "good boy" but it is hard to think of another phrase that is just as fitting. You give them both short commands like "come here" or "stay there" or "go get your ball" (yes they both respond to the go get your ball command). They both whine with excitement when I say "Are you hungry?" They both eat crumbs off of the floor. And last but not least they will both sit still for a cracker :o)

3 comments:

Following The Fosters said...

haha! cute!

Liss said...

that made me laugh!!!! oh and btw can't believe you got that shirt on Magnum!

une autre mère said...

Too true and hilarious! Love the pumpkin outfits by the way!

baby
baby