I knew he was eager to dig into that little cake because he was vigorously signing please every time we walked past all the sweet delicious goodies that were sitting out.
He loved entertaining the crowd and all the extra attention. He was a little tentative digging his hands into the sticky frosting.
Slowly the mess spread all over his face. But who wouldn't get messy if they had to eat cake with their fingers?
He loved all his new presents and playing with his cousin Tanner. All in all it was a very fun day.
While we were here celebrating Dane's first year of life, and a goodbye get together (andy's side)before he leaves for basic, the rest of my family and extended family were attending the funeral of my sweet and funny grandma. It was hard to not be there.


6 comments:
Great job on the cake! Pretty as a picture! And Dane looks so handsome in his batty shirt.
That Little People barn is a must-have. My girls have loved theirs! I'm sure Dane will too!
I'm sorry you weren't able to be at your grandma's funeral. I'm sure that was difficult.
love the cake! you did a great job on it! and happy belated birthday to dane!
Super cute cake! Looks just like the magazine - way to go. Looks like you had a fun party.
Great job on the cake!!!!
I love his cake! I would take a cake decorating class with you, though! It would be fun to actually know how to do all those cool things with frosting!
Praying for you this week! Let us know if you need anything! We love you guys!
It all turned out so cute. Great job!!
Post a Comment