It seems Dane has really started talking in almost sentences, though I still need to translate, even for Andy. I just love hearing him talk even if it is so repetitive, he is quite the little chatter box. Last night cracked me up. We made a quick trip to the mall. You know you have been there quite a bit when the little voice in the backseat pipes up and announces:
Dane: Mall
Me: Yup we are at the mall
Dane: Long drawn out "Uhhh Ohhh"
Of course Andy happened to be in the car too and thought that was pretty much hilarious. What can I say I like to shop!


2 comments:
Ha! He's hilarious! What a cutie!! Ready for the big day?? So excited for you!
Dane is so cute! I can't wait to hear what he has to say about the new baby!!! Are you ready?!?! Lots of !!!! today! :)
Post a Comment