Thursday, September 16, 2010
New Nursery
I guess I won't have a big reveal or before and after pictures because I didn't get a before one. The nursery is almost done. I am still looking for a few things, like a few more cute teddy bears and a changing table caddy/basket. But for now it will work, it feels comfortable, though I am still organizing the closet and bookshelves. Basically this room was all the lighter brown color and I painted the darker brown horizontal stripes(with paint found in the basement), hung some curtains and a few wall decoration and that's about it. I did make the little teddy bear pictures out of scrapbook paper. The biggest stress was waiting until I was third trimester and too tired to start working on it. My wonderful sister was living in this room until about three weeks ago, (we miss her but are glad to get the nursery finished). I did sneak in and paint this summer while she was away being a camp counselor. I think I had the hardest time arranging the furniture in this room. It really bothered me how off center the window is, not only that, I could deal with off centered, but why is it only 6 inches from the exterior wall? It just makes things a little awkward or unbalanced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Very cute!! It's so soft and sweet.
I love those little pictures you made too. Good job!
I love the stripes and especially the bear art! What a fun idea! I think I may just have to copy that one. Great job!!
it's great!!
It's so sweet! I love the bears!!!
Post a Comment