Since we have moved to our new house we have been taking walks around the block. Walks at a toddler's pace can be quite time consuming but he loves to go. Recently we have been collecting things, and pointing out all the 'bots' (spots) on the sidewalk. Do you know how many spots are on the sidewalk of a neighborhood block? Let me tell you, there are many, make sure to have allotted plenty of time for the walk.
Here is our red leaf, yellow leaf, rocks and d corns (acorns)


2 comments:
Those are fun treasures! We never get tired of walking around the block looking for special gems!
I'm with you on dreading the ickiness that follows fall!
Totally hear you about not wanting to let yourself fall in love with fall. Especially because I feel like I'll be even more housebound this winter with a newborn and a 2 year old...trying not to think about it too much :)
Lily is the same way on our walks -- they take forever but she has a good time and we always come back with some rocks :)
Post a Comment