Monday, September 6, 2010
Lipstick pizaz
There are definitely other things I should be doing. Like washing more baby clothes or actually organizing the baby's room and getting things put away. Or better yet painting the one room in the house that I swore would be the first to get a make over. Four painted rooms later I have yet to touch that dark gloomy bathroom. So the most logical thing to do is paint the coat closet right? Well winter and jacket weather will be here soon, so the closet did need organizing. And winter is rather drab so why not give the closet a little punch of color to brighten the mood when the door is opened? Besides having a fun closet is like having a fun lining in your coat. I am totally a sucker for cute linings. I know no one else will see if my jeans pockets have flowers on them, but I care, I think it's fun, it makes me happy. So here is the 'lining' in my house. It still didn't help the ugly bathroom get any cuter but there is still a chance it could get done before baby gets here right? I just need that last nesting burst of energy and it may happen.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! I love your closet "lining!" That's sure to make you smile every time you open the door! :) I, too, am a sucker for lining. If a jacket has a cute lining, it automatically makes the jacket ten times cuter.
I love it! What a great idea for a burst of happy color!
Post a Comment