i heart sunshiny days!!
Beautiful family! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the new 'lil guy :)p.s. So glad this time around was much more pleasant than the last time!!!
Congrats again!!That first picture is AMAZING.
Congratulations!!! He is so sweet and cute! I'm so glad I got to hold him and remember how sweet newborns are!
Yeah, I didn't take the first picture, we bought it from the hospital photographer, I wish I was that good!
Congratulations!!! So excited for you! Hope you are getting some rest!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful family! Congratulations! Can't wait to meet the new 'lil guy :)
p.s. So glad this time around was much more pleasant than the last time!!!
Congrats again!!
That first picture is AMAZING.
Congratulations!!! He is so sweet and cute! I'm so glad I got to hold him and remember how sweet newborns are!
Yeah, I didn't take the first picture, we bought it from the hospital photographer, I wish I was that good!
Congratulations!!! So excited for you! Hope you are getting some rest!
Post a Comment