Finally we made it! No more occasionally worrying that baby will come too early. We are near the end. I am in the induction zone and I think I am ready. I have gotten most of the baby preparation things done I wanted to, or at least needed too. Now we have to wait. Last week I was already dilated to a 3, it will be interesting to see if I am any further along at my appointment tomorrow. We are ready to meet this little guy, though I will miss my ledge to set things on :o)


6 comments:
I can't believe it's so close! I can't wait to meet him.
That built in ledge makes me miss my baby belly. :)
Oh I sooo miss my ledge too! And seriously - you're 39 weeks already? WOWZERS! That's soooo exciting! I'll be checking your facebook status hourly for updates! Heehee ;)
I love my ledge :) And never worrying about sucking in my stomach. Gonna miss that :)
Yay!! Can't wait to meet him :)
so exciting!! why do i have a ledge? there's no baby in my belly to blame it on!
Hmmm...I never made it to another appointment after they said I was at a 3!!! You look so extremely cute! I'm excited to meet this new little guy!
Post a Comment