Can't wait for his arrival but boy is there still a ton to get done around here, and I am too tired to do most of it. Only a few more weeks and we get to meet him face to face!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
36 weeks and counting down
I finally got my first 4D ultrasound! Found out the reason was that the more thorough ultrasound they sent me to get, the lady that does them is old school and like all older folks doesn't want the new computer gadgets. Look at all the intra-utero cuteness I have been missing out on. He didn't want to move his hand/ wrist so we could see his entire face. But we did see several little smiles.
The picture below despite it being labeled profile is a head on shot of his face and you can see his little smirk, like ha ha I won't let you see my whole face :o)
Well according to the Dr he is measuring normal and on track to be smaller than his big brother. That's good news for labor. They didn't seem concerned about this but his head is in the 98th percentile. Ok, so he did show his face for a minute it was either the angle or he has inherited the Hall nose that neither me or my siblings got. Maybe that is why he was keeping his hand over his sweet little face :o)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love these pictures! The 4D thing is so cool! Even though I had an ultrasound every 2 weeks with the boys, I still really wanted a 4D!
Baby Fogle looks to be another cutie!
Post a Comment