Sunday, May 25, 2008
working hard or hardly working?
On Thursday this week we had 17 tons of dirt delivered to our yard. It didn't look like quite as much as I was expecting but it is still tons of dirt. We plan on using it to fill in around the house and hopefully stop the basement from leaking. So now between rain storms Andy is working hard trying to get all of the dirt moved so we won't annoy the neighbors with a huge dirt our yard. I am on the disabled list so I didn't help much today. I did get a few flowers planted in pots. I don't really know what I am doing. And I do wish I would have picked a different type of flower, not that I even know what I picked I just thought they looked nice at first, but I guess I will know better next year. Maybe once they grow they will look a little better. So I ran to Walmart after I was done and didn't bother to clean up. I did put a clean shirt on, but it's Walmart, so no need to go all out. When I got home I realized I had a huge dirt streak up my neck. A little embarrassing but I probably fit right in.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment