Monday, June 2, 2008

chocolate chip muffin, Yum!

Chocolate chip muffin with sugar on top, that is what I had for 2nd breakfast this morning and it was worth every calorie! We had a fun weekend, we worked in the yard some more and after 4 years we are finally getting to know our neighbors a little bit. I guess we neglected our yard the past few years while we worked on the inside. We planted 3 shrubs and I transplanted about 8 daylilies from our neighbor's yard- I have no idea what I am doing so I hope they grow big and pretty. I will post some pictures later when we are closer to being done.
Saturday we spent the evening with our friends Sneaky and P.M. and their husbands, in honor of Peter Marie and her husband’s 5th anniversary. We had a marathon of stops, out to eat at Chef's Kitchen, then walked over to Snookie’s ice cream shop for dessert. From there we went over to a cool coffee shop and hung out until late, late for old married people:o) It was a ton of fun to hang out and catch up with each other. Happy Anniversary!!!
Sorry no pictures, I am really bad at remembering my camera.

No comments:

baby
baby