My other craving that I have yet to satisfy are my mom's cinnamon rolls. Our version growing up was the basic cinnamon roll with sticky bun topping (minus the yucky pecans) instead of frosting. I think these are even better than Cinnabon and I really like Cinnabon. I have always loved my mom's cinnamon rolls so much, sometimes while we were at school she would make some for an event but she would always make extra for us to have some. I know that this craving stems from the Amish book I was reading and every morning for breakfast they sit down for some fresh sticky buns, or every time they go to visit some one they are served fresh sticky buns. The power of suggestion, that is what gets me the most. Last time I talked to my mom I did ask if she could make some and bring them to my cousin's graduation in a few weeks, along with the recipe. So she just might...
I got my first 2 pairs of maternity pants in the mail this week. I found them on clearance from target.com and they came in longs. The gray ones fit great, but the jeans are huge, I mean all around huge like 3 sizes too huge and they were supposed to be the same size. Oh well they were only $8 so I will hold on to them and see if I will grow into them, I just might. I don't plan on wearing either until I have to. I am starting to show now depending on what I am wearing, I still don't think you can see much if I am wearing something loose but if I put on one of my older tighter shirts you can most definitely tell. I don't know why but the tight shirts make me feel so self conscious, I feel like with the looser tops I can still fool a lot of people and they wouldn't even know I am expecting. For those that don't see me on a regular basis, here are a few pictures for you to see for yourselves, both taken this week.


5 comments:
Just this last week (at about 35 weeks along), I've had to bust out the "bigger" maternity pants and retire the "second trimester" ones.
Keep them just in case -- apparently no one really knows where they'll gain weight. :o)
And I bet you'll be surprised at how clueless some people are once you think you are really showing. :o) It's funny! Keep up the good eats!
You are so cute!!! I love that little baby bump. :)
oh my gosh could you be a cuter preggo lady!?!?! i agree with melissa below - you never know when you might need that bigger size when you're pregnant. eisley dropped really early and so all my pants fit in the legs but not on my belly - unless i wanted them hanging off my butt halfway - i didn't - so i had to buy HUGE and i mean HUGE pants...seriously keep them! also - i went through food phases too - for like 3 weeks straight i ate a corndog (or 2) for lunch and dinner :) so gross thinking back on it now!
you look so cute!
Such a cute little tummy!!!! If I EVER decide to have kids I will NOT look that cute. Haha.
Post a Comment