We have booked our long awaited vacation!! Just where you might ask? Try to guess. I will give you some clues and the winner can have the satisfaction of knowing they won. If you already know don't ruin the surprise.
It is somewhere I have never mentioned wanting to go
In fact I never knew I even wanted to go there
Not a common place to go on vacation
It is warm and tropical
Beaches, volcanoes, rain forest, mountains, monkeys
four-five star all inclusive resort
Stimulus package almost covers it!!
South of the U.S.
Same as Mountain Standard Time Zone
Any Ideas?


7 comments:
honduras or costa rica
Aw, darn. Helper beat me to it. I was gonna guess Costa Rica, too. We went to Ecuador for our honeymoon, and it was FANtabulous! Way cooler than the coolest "traditional" vacation destination!
Wherever you are headed, I hope you have tons of fun!
keep guessing :o)
Oh, I have NO idea! (but I'm dying to know!)
Well, I immediately thought Hawaii, but that was ruled out so I'm left clueless and incredibly jealous. It's great that you're taking a big trip before the baby! Not that you can't travel afterwards, but you'll have a ton of fun now.
Guatemala? they do have really great beaches....
oh my gosh just had a thought are you going to the galapagos isalnds?
Post a Comment