I know, I know I missed my weekly Thursday update. I spent the evening with one of my good friends and mother of little Ruby. She fed me dinner, we chatted, took care of the girls and enjoyed ourselves. It was a fun way to spend the evening!
My back is doing much better. Melissa's comment on my last post made me laugh so hard I almost injured my back further. I am really surprised and very grateful at how fast it is healing up. I thought for a few days I was going to be miserable the rest of my life, maybe a little melodramatic but hey I have pregnancy hormones.
I had my 4 month check up on Monday, everything looks good. I thought that I was going to have a follow-up ultrasound but they are going to wait a few more weeks. We don’t plan on finding out girl/boy. I think it will be fun to have a surprise in a few months.
One of the things I was really looking forward to in pregnancy was feeling the baby move. It was most discouraging to me to think if we were never able to have children that would be one thing I would miss out on. I am disappointed however that I can’t mark the day that I first felt the baby move. It's quite possible it was a month ago, but it was so brief and never repeated, that I just don’t know. I know during church on Mothers day I most definitely felt some movement, and one day this week the baby and I both decided my pants were getting way to tight and I felt a lot of bouncing around in there. It’s a nice feeling-- the baby moving not the too tight pants. It’s still so hard to believe that I am actually pregnant and I will in fact have a baby to hold in just a few months. I am getting so excited!
We have a busy weekend planned, I think it’s going to be a fun one!


1 comment:
I was convinced that my first real baby movements were just some strange form of gas! Then I kept feeling them and not getting the rest of the gaseous results, so I decided they must have been movements. :o)
Then the hiccups started! It feels like bubbles exploding in my lower intestines! Wheeooo! Giving birth on Monday, and I STILL think hiccups are funny (and wierd feeling).
Glad to hear everything is on the mend! :o)
Post a Comment