Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let the count down begin

We are leaving in 3 weeks from tomorrow for Nicaragua!! We are staying in a nice resort and it's going to be so fun! Not much time to write this morning but I knew you were dying to know. Thanks for all the guesses some of them were close, but who would have thought Nicaragua and in case you were wondering my OB thought it was really cool that we were going there and said one of the other Dr's goes down there all the time and loves it!!

3 comments:

peter marie said...

Holy Guacamole! I never would have guessed. That will be amazing. I'm no longer jealous. Now I just don't like you. The only way to cure it is to take us with you!:)

Hope you're having a great week!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh WOW! Now you really ARE the coolest person I know! Do you know how much extra time I'm going to have to spend praying not to be jealous!?!? Very happy and excited for you though! Take a TON of pictures so I can vacation vicariously through you!

Kelly said...

that is AWESOME! i see you're taking a page out of my book - travelling internationally while preggers. i think it's good that you're going now, as opposed to later. i was EXTREMELY uncomfortable on the plane down to brazil. and that's when my swelling started. but i was also 6 1/2 months along. seriously, how cool is nica...i can't even spell it. but that's so cool!! can't wait to see pics.

baby
baby