Three weeks have already come and gone way to fast. And tomorrow I am hoping to go on my first fun outing alone with the boys. I survived the doctor alone on Tuesday for Caed's check up. Things went really smooth until the Dr started talking to me and then they both fussed and whined until he left the room and then things went smoothly again.
I can see I am tired enough to not complete an entire thought. So here are a few more pictures.
This little guy offered me a few small smiles this morning. None that I caught on camera but it's fun to see him starting to respond :o)
Here they are in their matching outfits for church.
Dane loves to make sure all of the contraptions are turned on and operating at full speed. What a helper. He does what he can!


1 comment:
Two sweet boys! Caedmon has beautiful eyes! Can't wait to see one of those smiles! :)
Post a Comment