Saturday, October 23, 2010

Friday Funday

This post is just a reminder to myself that we do have good days too. Thursday after my last post Caed pretty much cried off and on until 10:30 pm shortly after Andy got home. I am so thankful both of my sisters had decided to come over for the afternoon and evening and for friends that bring meals.
We had a fun time with our Moms Up a Creek group from church. Those wonderful girls helped watch Dane while I had to care for Caed. And the best part was Dane fell asleep in the car and slept until 4:15. I didn't do anything but sit on the couch and Caed hardly cried all day. It can happen. There are good days, and bad ones, but there wouldn't be good days with out the bad.

2 comments:

une autre mère said...

That was a fun day! I'm so glad that your boys were good for you in the afternoon. I felt so bad for you after hearing about your Thursday night. You totally deserved a peaceful afternoon.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

My boys would always fool me by crying at home...then I'd get brave and go out in public and they'd suddenly have an angelic day! Caed is so sweet! I'm glad I got to hold him! Of course, I love Dane! Any little boy that says my name obviously wins my heart!

baby
baby