Dane has really been into singing lately or as he calls it "ding" same as he calls swing and slide. You have to use the context. At church on Sunday I was stopped outside of the nursery talking and he kept on pointing at the auditorium insistently repeating ding, ding, ding. Once I finally tuned into what he was saying realized he wanted to go in and sing. Something he has never really done with us before, he is just too noisy. I think he was remembering from VBS that we go in there to sing.
So after Sunday school I went in and got him for the morning service so he could 'sing' with everyone else. He had been telling the nursery workers all morning he wanted to 'ding' they hadn't been able to figure out what he was talking about. I figure I can't sing worth anything let alone remember the words to songs, so the more exposure to good singing and music he gets the better.
I was so surprised he was so good during the worship service he even tried to sing moving is mouth like everyone else even letting out some sweet soft little sounds with his baby singing voice. I love those sweet moments.


1 comment:
This is the cutest thing I have read in awhile :-)
Post a Comment