Favorite number: 9 special thanks to the Wiggles Dr. Knickerbocker Song Number 9. Dane now notices anytime the word nine is mentioned in conversation. He is not a TV watcher but for what ever reason the Wiggles have captured his attention. We don't have any DVD's but he will sit beside me quite awhile as long as I keep the you tube clips moving for him.
Favorite pose to imitate: the folding of the arms. He will observe any stranger standing with their arms crossed and he will so slyly with a smirk, cross his arms and stare at the stranger hoping they notice.
Favorite sound to mimic: Ummm. If you find your self saying "umm" as you are trying to gather your thoughts this little booger will be echoing "umm" with a huge smile on his face. Especially if it distracts you from what you are trying to say. He is such a little tease.
While he loves taking baths, he is not so fond of getting wet outside, especially if his clothes or sandals get wet. Actually he will cry if he steps into wet grass. My mom thinks that would be an easy way to keep him contained just hose down an area that is off limits and he will stay away. ha. I have been working on getting him in his little pool. Should have bought a bigger one since I have found myself sitting in it trying to convince him it is ok to get your swimsuit wet.
We found out today he will be needing to get tubes in his ears. He is on his third ear infection since the middle of May. I guess we better start practicing with those ear plugs.


1 comment:
I couldn't see the video that you posted. That doesn't sound good about the tubes in the ears.
Post a Comment