Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cross that off the list

Remember way back when, when I did a little lamp shade project?

Well the other $1 lamp and shade turned back up during the move. I had been ignoring it looking for a new shade to go with the base. If my memory serves me right I really really think that the shade was squashed a bit. No longer the perfectly round shape it ought to be. That is why it was shoved to the back of the closet and it didn't get fixed up, and that is why I was looking for a new shade. Because I just KNOW it was definitely not round like it should be. I swear it miracuosly became round after it moved to our new house. I have no idea how that happened because I KNOW it was squashed before the move. Usually it is the other way around, something is round and it gets squashed during the move, but not this tricky lamp. It was squashed and got round during the move. So I went out bought some fabric and now I have another new lamp for under $5. I love it when things work out.
And now that I am done with all the important tasks for the day, maybe I will see about getting the laundry and grocery shopping done.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the new look on the lampshade! Very modern and a great way to brighten the room. :)

Unknown said...

Cute cute CUTE! Can't wait to see your new place!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

those are fantastic!! Have you considered a career at HGTV?!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Love these lampshades! You have such good taste!!!

baby
baby