I have been feeling him wiggle and squirm since around 14 weeks I do enjoy that feeling. Now I can actually watch him do his jumping jacks and stretches and I love actually being able to feel a baby when I press on my stomach. So far the second trimester has flown by, I have only a couple weeks left and then third trimester time. While I would love to get this whole house painted and just how I want it, I am trying to be practical and I have only 2 rooms at the top of my list that I want completed before the arrival of our newest member.
Dane knows there's a baby in mommy's tummy. Though if you ask him where the baby is, he is at times confused as to which lump is the baby.
First belly picture at 20 weeks

Current belly picture at 26 weeks


4 comments:
Haha! Mookie was confused about which lump was the baby, too. In fact, one day we were talking to a neighbor, and she pointed to Deb's boobal region, and said "Debbie baby, Mommy." :o)
EMBARRASSED!!
Glad this pregnancy is going along so well for you, and you're enjoying the little things. ;o)
You look great and just as cute as you did the first time around, if not cuter :)
You look adorable -- such a skinny thing :)
Lily gets confused about which lump is the baby too :) She also doesn't quite understand that it's JUST mommy who has a baby in her tummy. She has been known to point to her own tummy and even Daddy's and say "Baby". Let's hope she never does that to a stranger in public because how embarassing would that be?
Adorable!! I had once opportunity to be "little" pregnant and since then and thanks to a multiples pregnancy, I will probably never be "cute" pregnant again.
Oh well :)
Post a Comment