
Today I have been married to the man I fell in love with for 7 years! And he still treats me like his princess. I try to never take for granted all that he does for me. He is such an example to me and our family. I love how he works so hard to take care of us and has such a servants heart. I love you! Can't wait to grow old with you!
5 comments:
Cute pictures!! Happy Anniversary!
Aw, cute pictures! You both are so photogenic! Hope you have a happy happy anniversary!
7 years?! Congrats!! Hope you had a great anniversary!!
Happy anniversary! I still remember hearing you tell the story about how you and Andy got together -- and the sweet way he proposed to you! Congrats on 7 years!
Happy anniversary! I still remember hearing you tell the story about how you and Andy got together -- and the sweet way he proposed to you! Congrats on 7 years!
Post a Comment