Dane took his first nap in his toddler bed last week, I would say it was successful. It took about a half hour or more for him to fall asleep. Though he was very good during that time and didn't get out of bed too much. He then took a 2 hour nap and hardly moved. Today is attempt number 2. So far so good. He didn't even get out this time!
I told him if he got out of bed he would be in trouble. He looked at me with a big ornery smile and said "saw we" (sorry). Yes I told him then you will have to tell mommy you are sorry. I think he rather enjoys apologizing.
I am not ready for him to grow up, his second birthday is coming around way too fast.


2 comments:
That is the cutest picture. We have the same sheets :-) Cute! Good job, little Dane!
Oh no...that is just way too grown up! What a little sweetie! I think Dane is ready to make a great big brother!
Post a Comment