Answer: Because they are happily cooing for an hour in a poop covered onesie. Yes another onesie covered in poo. This one is new, so I am scrubbing it clean wouldn't you? Sorry for the rhyme; girl can't help it.
(I did change him before I laid him down, I am not that bad of a mom.)
Trivia # 2
Why does newborn baby wake up 20 min into a nap crying like he's hurt?
Answer: The sun found a tiny crack to shine in on his face. That's right folks he has been awake since 9 am. It is 2 pm now. At least he has been happy but it's wearing off...
`````````````````````````````````````````````````
I am starting this a little late but I thought it would be fun to do the classic growth picture. All I had around here was a large stuffed bunny I got for HS graduation. It makes for a good body pillow if you must know. So here it is, the 1 month picture.


3 comments:
Cute pictures!! Naps. I've got no good advice because Henry wasn't the best at them for the first 6 months. He'd sleep for exactly 45 minutes a few times a day. Exactly. Drove me nuts! But after that he took nice loooonnngg ones. It all gets better with practice! It's nice that he's at least happy with not sleeping though!!
Hopefully Dane doesn't poop on that sleeper! It's too cute! :o)
Naps? Ugh. They have been the bane of my existance. My child, like Henry up there, slept for between 30 and 45 minutes till she was about 5 months old. Yup, we're all full of encouragement here, aren't we? :o) The thing I kept reading/hearing/repeating to myself was that if she was alert and active and happy, then the time she was asleep was sufficient for her. (Not sufficient for the mama, you understand) When she got cranky? Then it was time to sleep. I also made some dark curtains for her room. And play a lullaby CD on repeat. And have a fan running, too. :o)
And keep taking the growth shots, they'll be amazing to look back on in a few (short short) months!
I love reading all your *Dane* updates! He is just the sweetest baby! So glad you're enjoying every minute of being a mommy! :)
Post a Comment