Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reflection

Tonight Andy and I attended a viewing in support of one of his co-workers that he plays basketball with several times a week. I actually heard about this from my grandma since it was in her neck of the woods and Monday Andy called and told me it was his co-workers little boy. I had met the family this summer at a picnic. So sad. You can imagine all the thoughts that are bouncing around in my head. I have such a hard time articulating my thoughts so I won't even try. To sum it up my mind always jumps to the worst case scenario. We could have Dane for a very short time or he could live to be an old man or somewhere in between. We have know idea what God has in store for our lives. We can't hold on to tightly, but need to give our worries to God and trust that He knows what is best for us. Life is so short. You never know how long you may have someone as a part of your life.

No comments:

baby
baby