Monday, December 1, 2008

Road Trip

Dane's first road trip. Check out some of the 500 tumbleweeds we hit on the way home. We went to Colorado for Thanksgiving to visit my family and for Grandpa and my siblings to meet Dane for the first time. The trip went well, Dane did fantastic in the car! I think everyone enjoyed all his baby sweetness. We have much to be thankful this year!



I honestly can't believe how fast time has gone. November? Is it over already? Wasn't I just in the hospital? Dane is already a month old. I am so not even ready for Christmas yet. Maybe if I take some time to decorate that would help the Christmas spirit along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, will you e-mail me with the picture of the 4 of you and the gingerbread houses, please. I don't have that pic and its a good one! So good to see you, even if it was so short!
-Christie

baby
baby