Monday, December 22, 2008

Favorite Things

Some of my favorite things as a mom...
1. I love it when I am nursing and we make eye contact and I get this big cheesy grin from the little guy.

2. I love watching other people hold him and play with him. It's fun to see how he interacts with other people.

3. I love watching hubby read him a goodnight story. And baby just watches him so close and smiles when he isn't looking.


And of course another picture.

Getting ready to go out in the -20 windchill weather.

3 comments:

tessajoy said...

Yes it does! It's funny I was about to comment saying that I thought they had matching snowsuits when I saw your comment pop up! You should get them together to take a picture B4 they grow out of them! (though I think Aletheia will be in it for a long time.... she gets kinda lost in it :P)

The Sneaky Mommy said...

THANK YOU for letting me hold Dane on Sunday night! I LOVED IT! He totally made my week! Dane is such a sweet baby! Enjoy your first Christmas with him!

Liss said...

love the pic lol he doesn't look to happy to be all bundled up lol........ wait up guys Ralphy I can't move wait up! HAHAHA can't wait to see ya! =D

baby
baby