Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Did I really just do that?

Yeah, I did. I threw away a onesie coated in baby poop. I was just too tired to try and wash it and I have plenty in that size. I think it was used anyway and he was about to outgrow it. So there's my justification. I feel so wasteful, but glad I saved the energy. If it was a cute outfit I would have tried harder to salvage it.

So I think we should be able to start sleeping through the night. Probably could have a week ago, but with a cold and low fever, I worry to much and check on him when he stirs and wakes up choking on drainage. He can go for about a 5 hour stretch at times what's just a little longer, he has plenty of reserves and I am pretty sure he doesn't have a growth problem, if anything he is growing too fast. The only problem is he prefers his long stretch in the evening, not during the night. Last night he slept from 7ish to 11:45 I was going to let him keep sleeping but I hadn't taken his temp recently, since he has been running a low fever off and on the last week or two, when he stirred at 11:45 I got him up to take his temp and attempted to feed him. He was too tired to eat. Of course every 3-4 hours after that he was up and starving. At least last night I fell asleep before he did:o) Thanks Andy!!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Don't worry--it just joined the several onesies I've thrown away in the past. Sometimes scrubbing out poop really just isn't worth it! Dane is such a cute little boy! I love seeing his pictures! Hope you guys stay warm and safe today!

baby
baby