Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

All I did was move the curtains. Maybe you can't even tell from the mediocre pictures but raising them up to the ceiling made a huge difference. The people who lived here before us must have had a phobia of tightening down screws, they also didn't put any of the center supports up on any of the curtain rods. The old rods were hung level with the top of the window. And can you believe it took me a year of it bothering me before I did anything about it? Maybe it had to do with the fact that we moved when I was pregnant. Or maybe that curtains weren't at the top of my nesting list or at the time I was more concerned with painting and organizing. Then I just got used to the almost falling out of the wall, low hanging curtain rods, until last week I could take it no longer. I still have to lengthen my curtains, but I have plans for that too. I just need a window of time.




1 comment:

tjkm said...

The rooms looks more alive now, I really like what you're done!

baby
baby