Monday, July 4, 2011



Since I have last blogged we have had a garage sale, gone to Colorado, whitewater rafted- yes it was still snowy and chilly, ate lunch in mountains on a sunny day while it was snowing, went hiking in the Maroon Bells, swam and relaxed and went on beautiful drives, and a Rockies game. Hows that for summing up a vacation in 1 paragraph? The boys 'road' in a covered wagon in Gothenburg, NE on the way home from glorious Colorado.




We have also been to the splash park, a week of VBS, more splash park, a sick week, a few days in Galena last week to visit my sister-in-law and nieces which included, more swimming, a stop in the candy store, matching shirt pictures, and a trip to the farm.

Oh yeah and we have gone boating a couple times. I think I am love, well maybe my sister is and it's her boyfriend that has a boat.


Cade has also started clapping and just last week crawling. I have also heard him say ni night, dad, mom, yay, and I think he is even trying to say Magnum. And he is also getting ready to run sprints.


No comments:

baby
baby